Reality Sucks Sometimes

                               Reality Sucks Sometimes 


   Reality is not all happiness and rainbows. There are blue days and gray clouds. It sucks, but it's true. I had a hard time coming up with what I wanted to write, it was hard for me. I had a rough week, last week. Then, I came into Monday and was hoping for a better week...but that's not how life works. 

Yesterday(2/10), was a weird day for me...it was bad and good. I had these horrible cramps for hours, and I couldn't do any work...which made me work longer till about 6:45pm, which kind of sucked. I looked up some remedies and felt better over time in the day. Before I continue, I am empath...which means I can feel others' feelings too. So, I decided to text some people and one of them I felt this intense feeling from that they were feeling that hurt me. You may be wondering, "how can you feel others' feelings through phone or text"? The answer is, I don't know. But it was this feeling they moved on from our friendship, and they wanted to "let me go". 

I can't feel exactly what someone else is feeling, but I can tell what they are feeling in a way of my own. I wanted to bring it up, in the best way possible, so I did. At first, they thought, it was my intention of saying, that I wanted them to let me go. But it was their feeling, that I felt. We discussed it and they said it was their feeling, that they felt for a little bit. But the thing is I honestly think this was a good part of my day, I think it was relief...like a weight off my chest; that was let go of. It felt good and felt like it was supposed to happen. 

So then after that, I had this feeling I needed to talk to an old friend and ask her questions. I wanted to know things, and why certain situations happened. I felt it was part of my self-love journey too. I wanted to know, why I was "holding" onto them still. There was something holding me too still follow their Instagram account when there was nothing left for me. Part of my self-love journey was to unfollow Instagram accounts, who brought negativity or who I just didn't want to follow. But their Instagram account always left me on indecisive thoughts. I didn't tell them, I felt this way...but I told them I wanted to have a conversation. After, the conversation, I felt relieved...and felt another weight off my chest. But in the end, I am still following them...because  I feel I have a reason too. 

Yes, I can feel other's emotions, but I also have anxiety...which confuses me sometimes, and I am also indecisive so I don't always know where the feeling is coming from. Sometimes, I am in pain because I also feel others' pain...and it hurts more when I know something is wrong; and they don't want to talk about it. 

I got a sign from God, I believe that I feel told me...I was on the right path, and doing the right things. I could have thought yesterday was a bad day, but I thought it was a relief day. I felt yesterday was a sign I am on the right path. Even though, not the best things keep happening to me; I have to make the best of the situation and keep picking myself up and telling myself it will be okay. I know, in the end, it will all work out. Reality sucks, but it is also magical and filled with so many surprises. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unconscious and Conscious thinking

Introduction to #BeReal